All Sales Final
Courses purchased from The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education are final and non-refundable. Payment must be received and verified before course exams will be available to take for accreditation. All payments must be made on our website with a valid credit card. No other form of payment will be accepted as of November 1, 2011.
Sales to U.S. Only
The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education can only accept payment from individuals in the United States and some United States Territories. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Individual Use Only
Courses are available for purchase to obtain continuing dental education credits, only for the individual purchasing them. Each individual wishing to obtain CE credit for a course must purchase the course themselves. Courses may not be resold or republished for commercial purposes. Content of courses may not be changed or altered in any way.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information you have provided through this web site in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
This web site is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the site. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide personally identifiable information of any kind whatsoever. If a child under the age of 13 provides us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child may have this information deleted from our records by contacting us at the information listed below.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
By accessing this web site, you warrant and represent that you are legally entitled to do so. In addition, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use contained herein, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer: The materials on The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education’s web site are provided “as is”. The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations: In no event shall The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education’s Internet site, even if The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education or a The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links: The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Trademarks: The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
- Governing Law: Any claim relating to The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Continuing Education Credits: The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
- Author/Content Disclaimer: The information and opinions contained in each course are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Richmond Institute for Continuing Dental Education or its affiliates. Any brand or product name mentioned throughout this course should not be inferred as an endorsement of any kind by any of the aforementioned parties.